“Consolidated Maintenance Solutions has been contracting HVAC service and repairs with Comfort Technologies for almost 4 years and we continue to do in the near future. Their inspectors bring valuable and informative knowledge to our clients and the CMS staff. Their technicians are very thorough with troubleshooting issues and take time to explain in grave detail what deficiencies were found. Their pricing structure exceeds industry standards and proposals are very competitive. The staff at Comfort Technologies is an absolute joy to work with and I cannot recommend a better company to service our HVAC accounts in the Dallas/Ft Worth area than Comfort Technologies.”
- Close the gap: Spot coolers help businesses avoid short term productivity losses during summer months
- Keep your cool this summer: Pro tips for maximizing air conditioner performance
- What’s your A/C telling you? Seven ways your HVAC system asks for help.
- Clean air in, clean air throughout: A pro’s guide to cleaning your a/c unit’s condenser coil
- Can an air conditioner make allergies or asthma worse?